Don't worry! I'm launching a new website soon... and it's going to be great! You have all been very supportive in your comments and I appreciate the encouragement and interest in our small farm and the local food revolution. The future is going to be exciting for Home Sweet Farm and my plans are to offer more support for market growers, gardeners, community leaders and small farmers that want to feed their families and communities righteous food.
Check out what's in the works...
- Regular articles, reflections and comments pertaining to small farming and growing a Righteous Food System: small scale, community centered, sustainable.
- Podcasts fresh from the farm dealing with the season, right now today.
- One-On-One Phone Consultations for those who need some personal coaching and practical advise. With 25 years experience growing a successful farm business in the South, I know you have a lot of questions and unique challenges, so let's talk!
- Plus... an Annual Membership that will support those in a serious effort to provide local food for their community, offering access to...
- Facebook Support Group
- Online Educational Modules
- Live Webinars with Q&A
- Market Growers Symposium
- Resources and Discounts
- and other perks...
I'm sharing this for the first time to you, my original blog community. My goal is to provide some serious support and training for the local food revolution. I have just posted a new article, and want to give you an early peak at what I'm about to launch and what it's going to look like... check out this article on my new website and leave me your comments... Be sure to subscribe, a lot more is on the way... read it now... To Scale Up or To Scale Down
Thanks again for your continued support!
- Farmer Brad